Acura Legend Forum banner

NC Legends

19K views 126 replies 23 participants last post by  chapman89 
#1 ·
all the members from NC.. can i see pictures of your Legend??..

#7 ·
There are actually a decent number of people here from NC. No one has ever tried to set up a meet yet to my knowledge though. Suburban Legend and Acts238 are near Raleigh, there are several other guys in the Triad area as well. Maybe we can all get together one weekend.

#10 ·
Tim, a forum member from Wilson, NC (his screen name-not 4 sale) came through Wilmington yesterday in his 93 coupe. I took a quick pic with my camera phone, doesn't really do the car justice. He and I installed a JDM Type 2 in this car back in the fall of '05 after it had been out of commission for a while with a BHG. It was nice to see it back on the road. :beerchug:

#12 ·
Awesome! NC Legend owners, I love it. There are several Legends around Asheville where I live, but they are mostly sort of old beat up grocery getters.

I need new pics, I may come back and add them in..going to do the red taillight mod today. I never thought I'd hear about an NC meet....I'm down as long as I'm not working or at band practice.

#13 ·
yes! more NC Legend owners.. i love it!! hehe.. yeah around where i live there is a couple of Legends also.. they arent grocery getters though..there is 2 Legends in my area that have mods but the owners are OGs.. whenever i see them again i will take pictures..and there is another legend owner that is kitted with 19" chrome wheels i believe, HIDs, and etc.. ill post pictures when i get the chance to see those Legends again

Nice and clean Legened you have BigD .. any other mods on your LEgend besides the clear corners and bumbers?..

and ill post up some of my Legend pictures.. pretty bad when i started the thread and i have no pictures of my car.. lols

#15 ·
Nice and clean Legened you have BigD .. any other mods on your LEgend besides the clear corners and bumbers?..
Thanks man! I love seeing fellow Legend owners in my home state.
I need to get some pics NOT in my boring driveway (heheh).

As for mods, nothing major, but I got:
-grounding kit
-throttle body coolant bypass
-short ram intake w/ K&N filter
-SS muffler with fabricated cat-back
-35% tint

Dying for a Bayou Stage II, but they are notoriously hard to find, unless you deal with that one shady guy in CA I think. Also, really want wheels, but can't decide what I want (oh and where the $ to pay for them will come from) :)

#17 ·
BigD said:
Thanks man! I love seeing fellow Legend owners in my home state.
I need to get some pics NOT in my boring driveway (heheh).

As for mods, nothing major, but I got:
-grounding kit
-throttle body coolant bypass
-short ram intake w/ K&N filter
-SS muffler with fabricated cat-back
-35% tint

Dying for a Bayou Stage II, but they are notoriously hard to find, unless you deal with that one shady guy in CA I think. Also, really want wheels, but can't decide what I want (oh and where the $ to pay for them will come from) :)
you good a pretty good set of mods.. and dont worry your not the only one that has pictures of the Legend in just the driveway hahah...

yeah those Bayou Stage II chips are hard to get.. theres not many members in the forum that has them.. i was looking into them but i never had the money to get one.. soo i guess you can say im jus S.O.L.

do you have any pictures of you exhaust?? and i know this might be a dumb question but what model number is the K&N filter you have on your intake??..
because i need to replace my filter and i need to order one off the internet ;)

#18 ·
do you have any pictures of you exhaust?? and i know this might be a dumb question but what model number is the K&N filter you have on your intake??..
Here's a couple exhaust shots (sorry its filthy)

You can sort of see the fabricated cat-back part here

Pic was dark, so I had to mess with it so you can see the exhaust.

Not bad for $177 installed and all.

The K&N filter you want is RU-3570...at least that is what mine is.

yo BigD! im liking your clear corners glad to see pics! get some rims asap!
Thanks, some cool member here must have sold them to me..by the way, I can notice the grounding kit smoothed my idle a bit..sweeeeeeeeeet.
I need to start a thread to get wheel opinions....I sort of know the style I want, but know very little about brands.

#19 ·
BigD said:
The K&N filter you want is RU-3570...at least that is what mine is.
thanks for the tip man :D .. looks like your exhaust looks a little burned on the tip.. still looks good though.. nothing a good cleaning cant fix ;) ..bet it sounds good though..

i have one more question.. what kind of grounding kit did you use and was the install difficult?

#23 ·
91sedan said:
that pic...is that in front of the Siskey House on Sharon Rd.?
no, but i know the one you are talking about. this is a brand new house build on UNCC's campus for the chanslor.

#24 ·
SUBURBANLEGEND said:
very nice and clean Legend!! :yes:
where in NC are you from?

BigD said:
hahah yep, tips need cleaning ;)

The grounding kit was the one from the legendtuner.com upgrade;
It is an easy install, you just need the tools mentioned on that page.
thats cool, im going to have to invest in one myself.. did you notice a good difference after the install??

#26 ·
BigD said:
I'd say every little bit helps :)
thats true..hp & torque gains is not cheap..

on another note..its great to see more NC Legend owners.. keep them coming .. more pictures and more members.. we'll have enough members to have a meet

gotta keep this thread alive for Legend owners :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.